Newcomer Information Centre (NIC) is a walk-in welcome centre that is child-friendly and multi-use. The NIC is available to assist all newcomers settling into the Saskatoon Gateway.
- A provincial Regional Gateway serving Saskatoon and communities within 150kms around the city
- Access to up to date information about: Settlement, Employment, Education and Language Classes... and much more! Contact us if you have questions about Saskatoon, we are happy to help!
- Access to computers or telephones (Local calls only)
- Use of printer, photocopier and fax machine
- Registration for language testing (Provincial)
- No appointment needed!!
Hours of Operation:
Monday– Friday 9am-5pm
*For Permanent Resident, please show your Permanent Resident Card or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (Landing Paper)